100+ Powerful, Brilliant & Positive Quotes To Inspire You In&Out!
We made a list about beautiful and wise short quotes from all over the world. Short sayings and aphorisms from different eras and cultures. Short quotes and wisdom to think or give. They are suitable for many uses and also look nice on cards. Here are the best motivational, powerful, brilliant and positive short quotes will inspire your life and soul.
1. Be so good they can’t ignore you. -Steve Martin
2. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it. -Nike
3. Change the world by being yourself. -Amy Poehler
4. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo da Vinci
5. My life is my argument. - Albert Schweitzer
6. You can if you think you can. -George Reeves
7. The wisest mind has something yet to learn. -George Santanaya
8. The past does not equal the future. -Tony Robbins
9.If it matters to you, you’ll find a way. -Charlie Gilkey
10.If you’re going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill
11.Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! -Audrey Hepburn
12. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. -Henry Ford
13. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
14. We are twice armed if we fight with faith. -Plato
15. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. -Les Brown
16. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. -Albert Einstein
17. Dream big and dare to fail. -Norman Vaughan
18. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. -Robert H. Schiuller
19. If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. -Mark Twain
20. Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. -Dr. Seuss
21. Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? -Kendrick Lamar
22. Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. -André Gide
23. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. -Albert Einstein
24. The power of imagination makes us infinite. -John Muir
25. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. -Edmund Hillary
26. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
27. The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it. -Tricia Cunningham
28. Men are born to succeed, not fail. -Henry David Thoreau
29. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. -Friedrich Nietzsche
30. Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. -Edwin Markham
31. Reality is wrong, dreams are for real. -Tupac
32. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. -Kurt Cobain
33. Persistence guarantees that results are inevitable. -Paramahansa Yogananda
34. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. -Stephen Covey
35. Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln
36. In life you need either inspiration or desperation. -Tony Robbins
37. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. -Maya Angelou
38. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. -Alice Walker
39. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. -Euripides
40. When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them. -Karen E. Quinones Miller
41. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” -Farrah Gray
42. A year from now you may wish you had started today. -Karen Lamb
43. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. —Alice Walker
44. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results. -Unknown
45. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. – Atticus
46. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got. – R. Brault
47. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius
48. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle Onassis
49. Change the game, don’t let the game change you. -Macklemore
50. Let him that would move the world first move himself. -Socrates
51. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - Samuel Beckett
52. Go forth on your path, as it exists only through your walking. -Augustine of Hippo
53. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one. -Dolly Parton
54. The best revenge is a massive success. -Frank Sinatra
55. If the world was blind how many people would you impress? -Boonaa Mohammed
56. To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst. -Wilson Kanadi
57. We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough. -Helen Keller
58. I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget. -Unknown
59. It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb. -Roman proverb
60. We become what we think about. -Earl Nightingale
61. Make each day your masterpiece. -Coach John Wooden
62. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. – Ken Hudgins
63. I have nothing to lose but something to gain. – Eminem
64. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. —Robert Louis Stevenson
65. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. – Goethe
66. Don’t regret the past, just learn from it. -Ben Ipock
67. Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got. -Tim Cook
68. Change your thoughts and you change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
69. “Don't count the days. Make the days count.” -Muhammad Ali
70. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and they day you find out why. -Mark Twain
71. Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow. – Vincent van Gogh
72. Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. -Tyga
73. I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. -Lil Wayne
74. Strive for greatness. -Lebron James
75. Die with memories, not dreams. -Unknown
76. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
77. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. -Dalai Lama
78. An obstacle is often a stepping stone. -Prescott Bush
79. Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary -Uta Hagen
80. Have faith in yourself and in the future. -Ted Kennedy
81. The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. -Richard Bach
82. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. -Maya Angelou
83. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. -Unknown
84. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. -Bob Dylan
85. Find your purpose and fling your life out to it. Find a way or make one. Try with all your might. Self-made or never made. –Orison Swett Marden
86. If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -Mario Andretti
87. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
88. May you live every day of your life. -Jonathan Swift
89. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. -Jamie Paolinetti
90. Don’t be humble, you’re not that great. -Indira Gandhi
91. Women want love to be a novel. Men, a short story. -Daphne du Maurier
92. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by. -Douglas Adams
94. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. -Christian D. Larson
95. Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still. -Chinese proverb
96. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. -George Addair
97. Make yourself proud. -Peter W. Smith
98. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. -Mother Teresa
99. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. -Dale Carnegie
100. I can, therefore I am. -Simone Weil
How Social Media Can Help Your Small Business Grow
Are you looking to take your business to new heights of success in 2019/2020? Social media is the way to go! Don’t be startled: social media is the buzzword for the ever evolving business landscape.
The world has moved on from traditional mediums of sale to include the more dynamic medium of the internet. Everything is ‘instant’ today. With smartphones in every palm we have the world at our fingertips.
Naturally, for businesses big or small, it has become essential to leverage this highly potent medium of social media to connect with new customers, build and maintain their brand presence and, above all, to offer value to their clients and build nourishing long-standing relationship with them.
Here, we will discuss a few points on how to help your small business grow using social media as the number one platform for marketing and communication.
Select the proper platform
There’s almost an endless number of social networking sites that exist in the cyber landscape in almost every recognized language in the world today. So getting started with social media would require you to conduct a thorough planning. The most crucial part of this is to select the best 3 platforms to work on.
Now, undoubtedly Facebook rules the popularity chart with a whopping 1.4 Billion user base (as of 2019). So you must consider including Facebook as the primary platform of online communication for your business. Twitter, the micro-blogging platform should come next in line. With Facebook and Twitter fixed you need to work on finalizing the 3rd name!
Honestly speaking, there can be multiple options to fit in there. For example, if you’re already a noted figure having an extensive network of friends and well-wishers in your business circle, LinkedIn should be you preferred choice. If your business falls into B2C category, then communicating directly with clients and inducing potential customers becomes a necessity. In that case Pinterest and YouTube should be your choice.
Also, to perk up your business website authority on Google’s Search Result Pages (SERPs) you must ensure to have a Google Plus page for your business.
Remain Active and Consistent
“What gets seen more, sells more.” This might sound clichéd, but the truth is, your small business needs to be always visible on these social media websites. With sites like Facebook and Twitter teeming with posts and tweets from businesses and individuals every other minute, your target audience may not always see you!
Connect with them through meaningful posts and tweets, which add value to the user experience, rest assured they’ll come looking for you! Social media is about “Sharing and Caring”. Plan your content strategy and create posts with meaningful messages. Post updates at regular intervals and not just once in a blue moon!
Simply put, it’s easier said than done! But it’s not impossible. Even if you are a small business operating locally, you can effectively use Facebook and Twitter to generate more business, and build your brand loyalty. How?
By turning your online fans into your most trusted brand ambassadors through one-to-one communication. This might be a time consuming exercise and one that requires rigorous monitoring, coupled with public relation skills and domain expertise, all rolled into one. But then, a professional social media marketing can represent your small business on social media platforms in a more professional way.
Reward your social media fans
Who doesn’t want gifts? Offer your clients and customers who have connected with your business pages on Facebook and Twitter some gifts from time to time. Appreciate them for their comments, likes, shares, retweets and mentions. Make them feel special; help them realise how valuable they are to your business. The rest is magic!
These are just a few pointers that I have shared above. There can be about a dozen more tips and advices you might come across on the web. But remember, the above tips and suggestions come from real-life involvement with small businesses that have experienced exponential growth by leveraging social media. So stay positive and get one with your plan.
20 Best Captions To Post On Social Media For A Birthday Picture
Make your loved ones feel special by uploading these 20 amazing captions on social media on their birthday. So, get going and upload these captions ASAP.
Birthdays are special occasions and in the world of social media, everyone posts a picture on their birthday. If you are the one whose birthday is around the corner and you are looking for some amazing birthday captions to post, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will be telling you 20 best captions to post on social media for a birthday picture. Read on!
Best Captions For A Birthday Picture Given below is a list of captions that you can post on social media for a birthday picture. Here have a look at the article to know the details!
11.Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
12.Old enough to know better but still young enough to get away with it.
13.Who said getting old meant looking old?
14.Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
15.I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless. — James Broughton
16.I’ll live today like it’s my birthday! (Cause it is)
17.I was born with a Gift, the Gift of awesomeness I’m not just a year older I’m also a year better and prettier.
18.This is my year of dreams coming true.
19.Today was the only day when I cried & my mother smiled on it.
20.I’m thankful to my creator for all what he has done in my life.
So, these were the 20 best captions that you can post on social media for a birthday picture. Hope you liked this article and found it helpful. Stay tuned for more such content pieces!