9 Cool Children of Celebrities Who Follow In Their Parents’ Footsteps!
Children see their parents as role models and often imitate their parent. The children of celebrities also develop an interest in their parents’ professions from an early age and many of them follow the example of their moms and dads as they grow up.
1. Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne has been well-known from an early age due to her famous family. She is famous for her bright looks and expressiveness. She is a versatile person, just like her parents. Kelly managed to try herself as a singer, actress, TV host, and fashion designer.
2. Lily-Rose Depp
The daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis is a model and actress. Karl Lagerfeld chose her as the Chanel ambassador when she was just 15 years old. A year later Lily-Rose became the face of Chanel No. 5. She has already managed to act in several films.
3. Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt
Although this little girl is only 10 years old, she has already managed to appear on the big screen. In 2014, she starred with her mother in the movie Maleficent and played young princess Aurora. She got this role because other children were afraid of Jolie’s getup, and Vivienne was the only child who wasn’t frightened.
4. Brooklyn Beckham
The eldest son of the Beckhams is building a career in the modeling business. He first appeared on screen at the age of 3, and today he has more than 11 million followers on Instagram. Brooklyn is also a photographer.
5. Kaia Gerber
The 17-year-old daughter of Cindy Crawford chose a modeling career, following her mom’s example. And despite her young age she is already in demand in the fashion world. She has been photographed for many major magazines and walked for world-renowned fashion houses. In 2018 she was awarded Model of the Year
6. Bianca Van Varenberg
This flying girl is the daughter of the well-known, strong Jean-Claude Van Damme. She is also an actress like her dad. In addition, she practices martial arts. As a child Bianca hated them, but now she devotes a lot of time to training.
7. Lourdes Leon
The daughter of the popular singer Madonna is similar to her in many ways. She advocates for the rights of women and the body acceptance, likes to shock the public, and is involved in fashion.Lourdes also got her mother’s talent, which she showed by singing back-up on Madonna’s track “Superstar.”
8. Mick Schumacher
Mick is the son of Michael Schumacher and is a race car driver like his father. He’s participated in karting since he was 9 years old. Last year he became the European Formula 3 Champion. Mick followed his father’s example and joined the Ferrari Driver Academy.
9. Rumer Wills
The daughter of world-famous actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore followed in the footsteps of her parents and decided to become an actress. She often appears on TV, and has already managed to become Miss Golden Globe for 2008. Rumer has starred several times with her parents.
Life Of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, And 32 Things You Didn’t Know About Him
1. Bezos only found when he was 10 that his father Miguel had adopted him.
E-commerce pioneer, retail entrepreneur, investor, best known as the founder of Amazon, the everything store, Jeff Bezos, was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, on January 12, 1964. He’s ultra-driven and hyper-intelligent, but are still things about him that blow our minds. Here are 32 of the most intriguing facts about Jeff Bezos.
Bezos was adopted by his step-father, his mother’s second husband Miguel Bezos, a Cuban immigrant, when he was 4. His mother, Jacklyn (Gise), was a teenager when married Ted Jorgensen, Bezos’s biological father. That marriage lasted only a couple of years.
2. His biological father was one of Albuquerque's leading unicyclists.
Jeff was the biological son of Ted Jorgenson. In those years, Jorgenson was part of a local troupe called the Unicycle Wranglers, who gave displays of acrobatics and unicycle polo at county fairs and circuses when Jeff was a baby.
3. Even as a toddler, Bezos had demonstrated his affiliation toward mechanical things.
As in, to how things work with the aid of a screwdriver by dismantling his crib!
4. As a child, he spent his summers working on his maternal grandfather’s ranch in Texas.
In 1982, he received a Silver Knight Award at the Student Science Training Program in the University of Florida. He was a National Merit Scholar and graduated high school as a valedictorian.
5. His grandfather Preston Gise was a major inspiration for Jeff in his intellectual initiatives.
6. Being fascinated by space travel since childhood, Bezos made a cameo appearance in, Star Trek Beyond, in 2016
He is credited in the IMDB cast list as a Starfleet Official in the movie. He joined the San Diego Comic-Con screening along with its cast and crew.
7. The 18-year-old Bezos, in a Miami Herald interview, in 1982, after he was named high school class valedictorian, had said “he wanted to build space hotels, amusement parks and colonies for 2 million or 3 million people who would be in orbit.
'The whole idea is to preserve the earth'… The goal was to be able to evacuate humans. The planet would become a park."
8. He worked with his girlfriend at McDonald's during a summer when he was young.
He was still in high school when he started The Dream Institute, an educational summer camp for fourth, fifth and sixth graders, his first business venture. He had converted his parent’s garage into a laboratory.
9. In 1986, he graduated from Princeton University, with highest honors summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, with a bachelor of science in engineering degree in electrical engineering with computer science.
He was the president of the Students for the Exploration and Development of Space while in Princeton.
10. After graduation, Bezos worked several jobs in a variety of firms beginning from the Wall Street, Fitel, an American banking organization the Bankers Trust, and the investment firm D.E. Shaw.
11. In the year 1990, he became the youngest vice president of the hedge fund management company D.E. Shaw, where he had the exposure to the internet based business opportunities.
They have an adopted daughter and three sons.
13. In 1994, Bezos after realizing the growth of Internet, quit his lucrative job in New York and moved to Seattle.
The online business plan was drafted during his cross country drive.
14. He had shortlisted 20 types of items that could be sold online and finally decided on books.
He set up his new office in his garage and worked along with his wife and two other programmers.
15. This new venture was called the Cadabra Inc. Later had to rename it because he felt the name of the company sounded like “cadaver inc.” over the phone.
Hence, the new name Amazon.com, a virtual bookstore.
16. The company picked up successfully. Within 30 days, without any press promotion, Amazon.com had sold books in 45 foreign countries and across the United States.
17. The sales had escalated to $20,000 a week, in two months.
18. Amazon did not store its books. It bought it only when an order for purchase is placed.
Bezos found a hack in the system and used it to deliver his books promptly. He had always taken risk in his endeavors and had to fight with his executives to accomplish it. He had initially invested $250,000 in Google, in 1998.
19. In 1997, Amazon.com became public, in the next two years outdid its competitions, and went on lead the e-commerce sector.
20. The virtual store added CDs, videos, clothing, toys, electronics and many more and in the next two decades has established itself to an become “everything store.”
21. His fascination and passion for space travel lead him to start a human spaceflight company, Blue Origin, in 2000.
22. He is not a fan of PowerPoint presentations.
Anytime an Amazon worker has an idea to discuss, they're asked to structure their pitch in the form of a four-to-six-page memo, which the company calls a "narrative."
23. There's no such thing as a free lunch for Amazon workers.
24. Times magazine, in 1999, named him the “Person of the Year.”
Fortune Magazine, in 2012, named him the “Businessperson of the Year.” He was placed 15th in the Forbes list of World Billionaire, in 2015 and was placed 5th in 2016.
25. What does he do with all that money?
Well, he pledged $2.5 million in support of same-sex marriage, for starters.
He started to build an atomic clock in the middle of the desert that is designed to last for millennia, and paid $42 million for it. The project is also called "The Clock of the Long Now".
In August 2013, he bought the Washington Post for $250 million.
26. In 2007, he found Kindle.
It was almost a threat to paperback books, a hand held device which enables readers to download, buy, store, and read digital books. A Tablet device, Kindle Fire, and later Kindle Fire HD were also launched.
27. Earlier this year, Jeff Bezos reportedly just dropped $23 million on the biggest home in Washington, DC
28. And he has a ~ $25 million house in Beverly Hills.
29. Bezos also owns three linked apartments totaling 10,000 square feet in New York City's Century Tower.
30. Exactly 20 years after going public, Amazon has a market cap of $457 billion.
Barclays predicted Amazon could be the first trillion-dollar company.
31. In March, Bezos became the world's second-richest person, right behind Bill Gates.
With a net worth of more than $81 billion, Bezos is closing in on the No. 1 position.
32. But don't expect Bezos to stop experimenting with new ideas anytime soon.
In an interview with Business Insider, Bezos said: "What really matters is, companies that don't continue to experiment, companies that don't embrace failure, they eventually get in a desperate position where the only thing they can do is a Hail Mary bet at the very end of their corporate existence."
Source: The Guardian
Keanu Reeves officially confirmed for 'Matrix 4': Release date, plot, cast and everything else about the Lana Wachowski movie
The ‘Matrix’ franchise has arguably been one of the most successful science fiction projects ever. After having raked in more than $1.6 billion at the global box office with ‘The Matrix’, ‘The Matrix Reloaded’ and ‘The Matrix Revolutions’, the franchise is preparing for a fourth chapter with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss returning as Neo and Trinity -- two decades after they first took on those roles.
Reeves is currently one of the most sought-after talents in the industry and his performance as Neo in ‘The Matrix’ franchise turned him into a pop culture phenomenon. In more recent times, his work in the ‘John Wick’ franchise has once again made him one of the biggest action stars in Hollywood. Reeves will reportedly be returning for ‘Matrix 4’ in the role of Neo.
Keanu Reeves attends the premiere of Disney and Pixar's "Toy Story 4" on June 11, 2019, in Los Angeles, California. (Getty Images)Reeves is currently one of the most sought-after talents in the industry and his performance as Neo in ‘The Matrix’ franchise turned him into a pop culture phenomenon. In more recent times, his work in the ‘John Wick’ franchise has once again made him one of the biggest action stars in Hollywood. Reeves will reportedly be returning for ‘Matrix 4’ in the role of Neo.
Lana Wachowski attends the Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week at Ziegfeld Theater on September 17, 2015, in New York City. (Getty Images)
The fourth ‘Matrix’ film will be written and directed by Wachowski. The ‘Matrix’ franchise was the brainchild of Wachowski and her sister, Lilly Wachowski. Bosnian-American writer Aleksander Hemon and David Mitchell have also contributed to the script of ‘Matrix 4’. The film will be produced and globally distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures
Variety reported Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich announced August 20 the movie was in the pipeline and confirmed Wachowski would be helming the project. “We could not be more excited to be re-entering ‘The Matrix’ with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary—a singular and original creative filmmaker—and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe.”
Wachowski is understandably quite excited to be returning to the world she and her sister created. “Many of the ideas Lilly and I explored 20 years ago about our reality are even more relevant now. I’m very happy to have these characters back in my life and grateful for another chance to work with my brilliant friends,” Wachowski said.
1. Because you'll save a life.
Each year, 2.7 million adoptable dogs and cats are euthanized in the United States, simply because too many pets come into shelters and too few people consider adoption when looking for a pet.
The number of euthanized animals could be reduced dramatically if more people adopted pets instead of buying them. When you adopt, you save a loving animal by making them part of your family and open up shelter space for another animal who might desperately need it.
Create a Fundraiser to Help Animals
2. Because you'll get a great animal.
Animal shelters and rescue groups are brimming with happy, healthy pets just waiting for someone to take them home. Most shelter pets wound up there because of a human problem like a move or a divorce, not because the animals did anything wrong. Many are already house-trained and used to living with families.
3. Because it’ll cost you less.
Usually when you adopt a pet, the cost of spay/neuter, first vaccinations (and sometimes even microchipping!) is included in the adoption price, which can save you some of the up front costs of adding a new member to your family. Depending on the animal, you may also save on housebreaking and training expenses.
4. Because of the bragging rights.
No one needs to see another selfie—unless it’s a selfie of you with the adorable pet you just adopted! Adopt a pet, post those pictures and let the well-earned likes roll in.
5. Because it's one way to fight puppy mills.
If you buy a dog from a pet store, online seller or flea market, you’re almost certainly getting a dog from a puppy mill.
Puppy mills are factory-style breeding facilities that put profit above the welfare of dogs. Animals from puppy mills are housed in shockingly poor conditions with improper medical care, and are often very sick and behaviorally troubled as a result. The moms of these puppies are kept in cages to be bred over and over for years, without human companionship and with little hope of ever joining a family. And after they're no longer profitable, breeding dogs are simply discarded—either killed, abandoned or sold at auction.
These puppy mills continue to stay in business through deceptive tactics — their customers are unsuspecting consumers who shop in pet stores, over the Internet or through classified ads. Puppy mills will continue to operate until people stop supporting them. By adopting a pet, you can be certain you aren't giving them a dime.
6. Because your home will thank you.
Many of the pets from shelters and rescues are already house-trained, which means you’re not only saving a pet’s life, you may be saving your rug. Adopting a mature pet not only gives older animals a second chance, it often means introducing them to your family will be much easier.
7. Because all pets are good for your health, but adoptees offer an extra boost.
Not only do animals give you unconditional love, but they have been shown to be psychologically, emotionally and physically beneficial to their companions. Caring for a pet can provide a sense of purpose and fulfillment and lessen feelings of loneliness. And when you adopt, you can also feel proud about helping an animal in need!
8. Because adoption helps more than just one animal.
Overburdened shelters take in millions of stray, abused and lost animals every year, and by adopting an animal, you’re making room for others. Not only are you giving more animals a second chance, but the cost of your adoption goes directly towards helping those shelters better care for the animals they take in!
9. Because The Shelter Pet Project makes it easy.
You can go to the Shelter Pet Project to find pets near you, of every size, color, temperament and breed. Purebred and mixed breed animals alike are waiting for their forever homes!
10. Because you'll change a homeless animal's whole world.
And get a new best friend out of the deal. Seriously, what could be better than that?
The Best Viral Content on the Web. A blog about social media, games , online games, movies, health, foods, funny videos, animals, music, technology, finance, YouTube, Netflix, incredible moments.